This week I’m giving a way a free copy of Intervarsity Press and Biologos’ joint effort How I Changed My Mind About Evolution.
So who should read this book? I think there are several people who need to read it:
- People who don’t believe that evolution and Christianity can be compatible. I recommend this to them, not because they should read this and “believe.” Rather It would be helpful for them to see that genuine Jesus loving Christians can hold to evolutionary theory (whether or not they are correct).
- Those who feel the tension in holding their belief in evolutionary theory and robust evangelical faith. Such people need exemplars who can show the way forward in how to hold both views together.
- People who’s “last objection” to becoming a Christian is that they need to check their rational-scientific mind at the door when coming to faith in Christ.
So if you fall into any of those categories I would love to give you a copy of the book. To win a copy of the book all you need to do is one of the following:
- Tweet out the link to this blog post or the review and mention @Cwoznicki
- Retweet my tweet about the giveaway
- Like this post
- Comment below on how this book would benefit you
I will be selecting one winner soon. Good luck!
Note: You need to live within the US to be eligible to win a copy of this book.